Thank you for your participation in the Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange. Please find information regarding payment and shipment below.
Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange FEES AND SERVICES
- Upon a consummated sale, a 2 ½ % transaction fee is paid by both the buyer and seller on the total purchase plus sales tax.
- Packing, shipping services and insurance coverage are available through the Exchange. Packaging is $5 per article. Standard overnight shipping and insurance costs are passed on to the recipient. Recipient may choose overnight carrier.
- Gemological confirmation of identification of product by Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange’s gemologists is $15 for each loose stone; $25 for each article of jewelry. (Optional)
- Jewelry identification reports are available thru Gemological Labs. The costs for these reports are passed onto the seller in addition to a $10.00 handling fee. (Optional)
- Professional Imaging Services & Photography are available through the Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange to enhance the article’s online presence. Still photos are $20 for two (top view and side view). An HD interactive video is $30 per piece.
- Engraving Services: The Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange offers precious metal engraving into Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Up to 16 indicia (letters, numbers and spaces) inside shanks of rings and outside of jewelry articles for a fee of $8.00. In excess of 16 indicia, add 50% to engraving fee.
- Diamond laser inscriptions: "Laserscribe" Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange offers our U.S. Patented # 4467173 Diamond Laser Inscription Services to easily identify and distinguish posted LGD diamonds, by permanently inscribing Diamond Identification Numbers (DIN) to gems and jewelry. Fees are as follows:
- Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange can supply customers with a special Macro Camera Phone Lens that allows your cell phone to task clear crisp high-resolution photos from as close as one inch away. The Fee is $20.00
If you have any questions regarding payment, shipments, or other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our contact information is as follows: