Services and Fees
- Upon a consummated sale, a 2 ½ % transaction fee is paid to Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange by both the buyer and seller on the total purchase (cost of the item plus transaction fee) and then sales tax is added.
- Packing, shipping services, and insurance coverage are available through the Exchange. Packaging is $5 per article. Standard overnight shipping and insurance costs are passed on to the recipient. The recipient may choose an overnight carrier.
- Gemological confirmation of identification of product by an independent third party laboratory is mandatory. The fee for confirmation of each loose stone is $7.50 and for each article of jewelry is $15.00.
- Jewelry identification reports are available thru Gemological Labs. The costs for these reports are passed onto the seller in addition to a $10.00 handling fee. (Optional)
- Professional Imaging Services & Photography are available through the Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange to enhance the article’s online presence. Still photos are $20 for two (top view and side view). An HD interactive video is $30 per piece.
- Engraving Services: The Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange offers precious metal engraving into Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Up to 16 indicia (letters, numbers and spaces) inside shanks of rings and outside of jewelry articles for a fee of $8.00. In excess of 16 indicia, add 50% to engraving fee.
- Diamond laser inscriptions: "Laserscribe" Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange offers our U.S. Patented # 4467173 Diamond Laser Inscription Services to easily identify and distinguish posted LGD diamonds,by permanently inscribing Diamond Identification Numbers (DIN) to gems and jewelry. Fees are as follows:
- Laboratory Grown Diamond Exchange can supply customers with a special MACRO CAMERA PHONE LENS that allows your cell phone to take clear, crisp high-resolution photos from as close as one inch away. Cost is $20.00